Samurai Government Kamakura-city in 12 century.
US $397.00 / Group
by 0 users
Description of this tour
It is one day tour to Kamakura city where was governed by Samurai in 12 century. It takes about one hour by train from Tokyo to Kamakura where is a beautiful seaside city. There are many historical temples and shrines including the Great Buddaha. Almost these are national treasures. We will visit Tsurugaoka-hachimangu-shrine, family shrine of the governor, Hokokuji temple, famous for bamboo forest, Jomyoji temple, famous for fantastic Japanese tea house, Kotokuin temple, famous for the Great Buddaha, and Hasedera, famous for flower viewing through the year and tallest wood statue of Buddahist image. We will have an amazing Japanese style lunch. We go around by taxi in the city and walk in traffic jam, less than fifteen minutes.
My name is Masato Niitsu.
It's my great pleasure to show you delicious foods here, beautiful natures, historical buildings and kind, polite Japanese people. I am very proud of clean town and subways as well.
I had worked for a publishing company as a reporter/editor, and for an international advertising agency and a multinational automobile tire manufacturer in Tokyo for about forty years long in total.
With these business background and my age, I can produce a very happy tour for you in Tokyo and in many other major sightseeing areas such as Mt. Fuji/Hakone resort aresa, Kamakura(old city first governed by Samurai), Kyoto, Shirakawago, Nikko, Kanazawa and other places popular among tourists from overseas.
In February 2017, I was invited to a tour in Europe by European travel agency because my customers highly evaluated my guide service during their stay in Japan.
I love this job because it suits me.
I love to bring you everywhere in Japan you want. And
I love to show you the Japanese custom, cuisine and history.
Let's enjoy your tour in Japan with me.
I am looking forward to meeting you very soon.
- I have experience to handle a group of thirty persons and more, ten times and more. School tour, college tour and another group tour could be accepted.
- I will ask a pretty girl colleague to help me if necessary.
Sample Tour Timeline
Meet at the lobby of your hotel in Tokyo city area.
- Transportation expenses include a round fare between Tokyo and Kamakura and city transportation.
- Lunch(approx. US $US$ 30.00 /person)
- Admission fee(approx. US $US$ 20.00 / person)
- Transport expenses(approx. US $US$ 30.00 / person)
- Tourist should pay a transportation between Tokyo and Kamakura for her/him and guide. \1,840 round / person. Tourist can use the rail way pass. Tourist also should pay a city transportation in Kamakura area.
- Tourist should pay a lunch for her/him and guide.
-Tourists from overseas.
Any trip or experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.
by Chisato Danura
From US $179.90 〜 / Group
Yokohama Beer Night…Cruise-Walk-Beer!
by Setsuko Kubotera
From US $163.00 〜 / Group
Authentic Tea Ceremony Experiences & Traditional Dishes
by Sumiaki Yagami
From US $267.00 〜 / Group
Beautiful shrines and Nature in Nikko
by Masao Otsuka
From US $267.00 〜 / Group
Jogging across “rainbow bridge” for Odaiba seaside park
by Yoshihiro Shimizu
From US $157.80 〜 / Group
Fantastic Shinjuku Walking Tour with a Shinjuku Native guide
by Emiko Bando
From US $137.00 〜 / Group